Growing families will embrace the sheer size of this home that boasts no less than four living spaces, and they will fall in love with the location, opposite a council-maintained reserve with a walking track leading directly to Rouse Hill Primary School, just 300m away.
- With a practical layout this home will suit those who love to spread out. The living zones begin directly off the entry hall that opens to the carpeted formal lounge and combined dining to the left, whilst the study sits to the right.
- The more casual living spaces are designed for everyday living with the kitchen perfectly positioned at the heart of the home. It offers the perfect vantage point over the informal dining space, the family room and to the games room beyond.
- For those who like to entertain, the games room is large enough to house a full-sized billiard table with room to spare and it opens directly out to rear yard.
- Upstairs is a further light and airy living space that would be ideal as a kid's retreat or additional sitting room. There is space to add further storage, book cases or even work stations to encourage study.
- The four bedrooms are located on the upper level with a very spacious master bedroom occupying the length of the rear. It features a generous walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity and oval spa bath.
- The main bathroom services the three queen sized bedrooms whilst downstairs there is a powder room for guest use.
- The backyard is a delightful haven that will provide families hours of entertainment. You can watch the kids splash around in the solar heated pool whilst you relax in the gas heated spa or supervise from the comfort of the pergola, located behind the glass fencing. With a built-in BBQ connected to town gas you can also entertain family and friends with ease.
- When the kids have had their fill of swimming there is still ample shaded backyard left over, courtesy of the generous 734m2 block. Here would be the ideal spot for a trampoline or swing-set, or leave as is and let the kids and pets enjoy the grass beneath their feet.
- The double garage features a remote-controlled door as well as rear roller door access to the backyard. In addition to the garage there is a covered carport for extra vehicles, a boat or trailer. Being a corner block there is plenty of side access and this also affords additional privacy from neighbours.
- The home also features ducted air, as well as internal gas outlets. It is finished with quality plantation shutters on all windows and timber flooring to the entry hall and flowing onto the casual living zone.
The beauty of this location is undeniable. Nestled in a quiet circuit facing a quaint reserve it's supremely child friendly and safe and provides a picturesque outlook you will enjoy every day for years to come. Connie Lowe Dog Park is very accessible via the pleasant walkway only 350m from home. The village shops and amenities such as doctors and dentists are also an easy level walk, providing the ultimate convenience.