Quality single levels can be hard to find, especially if you desire a backyard for the kids and pets to enjoy. Fortunately we have just the home and it is sure to appeal to young and old alike, and those who desire side access.
- Light filled and contemporary formal lounge and dining room with huge bay windows featuring elegant plantation shutters and quality low maintenance flooring.
- The spacious neutral kitchen has direct access to the dining room and boasts plenty of storage including a walk-in pantry. Appliances include an updated dishwasher, and updated oven and a gas cooktop.
- Floating timber floors flow from the family/meals area toward the adjoining rumpus room, with an array of windows overlooking the yard.
- The four bedrooms with ceiling fans and mirrored built-in robes including an elegant master with walk-in robe and ensuite. All bedrooms have block out shutters for added security.
- The stupendous pergola entertaining area overlooks the level north facing backyard with a delightful bush backdrop courtesy of the nearby reserve. There is a large garden shed tucked out of sight in the rear corner.
- Wide side access with double gates through to a concreted patio, ideal parking for trailers, caravans or boats.
- Auto double garage, 5 x split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, 2 x gas outlets, TV points in bedrooms, lounge and rumpus, downlights throughout.
- State of the art back to base security system, Crimsafe security door to front door and sliding door.
Situated in a quiet, family friendly street you will enjoy the nearby parklands and nature tracks, a feature of Beaumont Hills living that makes it highly desirable. It's an easy stroll to bus transport, local primary and high schools, and the Beaumont Village shops. Jump in the car and it's only minutes to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station and North Kellyville Square.