If you're after a large home to comfortably accommodate your family, that offers plenty of room to spread out, this home must be on your agenda! The practical floorplan complements the expansive outdoor living and the inground pool will be a hit with the kids.
- Contemporary front door opens to a wide entry foyer introducing easy care laminate timber flooring that flows towards the casual living zone at the rear of the home.
- A generous family room with bay windows and an informal dining space sit adjacent to the kitchen, offering open plan living the modern family craves. It also overlooks the pool.
- The kitchen is finished in neutral tones and has been modernised with stone benchtops and glass splashback. Appliances include a dishwasher, gas cooktop, rangehood and wall oven with separate grill. The fridge cavity is wide with good storage available including a pantry.
- The carpeted lounge and dining room provide the ideal setting for more formal entertaining.
- The lower level also features a study/5th bedroom alongside a powder room.
- Upstairs you will find a further living space that is generously proportioned and boasts access out to the covered verandah. This is ideal for family use as a retreat for the kids.
- The master bedroom is oversized with a delightful retreat, perfect for parents who want to unwind in privacy. It also features a walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity.
- The three other bedrooms are well proportioned with robes and share a main bathroom with oval spa bath and separate toilet.
- The pergola entertaining area is accessed off the family room, whilst the laundry opens to a second covered area that overlooks the sparkling inground pool.
- The backyard is low maintenance with a large garden shed. Additionally, there is a covered storage area beside the garage.
- The front of the property is gated for added security and the double garage features an automatic door and internal access.
- Elegant plantation shutters grace almost every window.
- The home is adequately cooled by a ducted air system on the upper level and a split system on the lower. There is also a gas outlet for heating in the family room and ducted vacuum.
The location is fantastic just steps away from bus transport, and local parks. It's a short distance to an array of schools and shopping precincts including Rouse Hill Town Centre with Metro Station.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.