This impeccable family home occupies a level 685sqm block with wide side access and sits in the heart of picturesque Beaumont Hills. Walking distance to local schools, shopping village and bus transport, and surrounded by stunning nature walks, this property offers an enviable lifestyle your family will embrace.
- Solid blackbutt timber floors flow from the entry, indicative of the level of quality and comfort throughout.
- French doors open to reveal the sumptuous carpeted formal lounge and dining, a quiet sanctuary to relax and reflect.
- The focal point of the casual living zone must be the stunning, upgraded kitchen with island bench finished with stone benchtops and abundant storage. It boasts gas cooking, and an extra-large Asko integrated dishwasher. The fridge cavity is also plumbed.
- Adjacent is the informal dining space plus a family room with a wood burning combustion fireplace that adequately heats the whole home in the Winter months.
- The lower level is also home to a generous study, a renovated powder room and a fully fitted laundry with under stair storage and access directly out to utilities area and chook pen.
- The solid timber and wrought iron staircase is a feature in itself and leads you to an upstairs sitting area off which run the four spacious bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans. The oversized master bedroom is a luxurious haven with stunning pendant lighting. It features a fitted walk-in robe and elegant ensuite complete with oval bath and double vanity.
- When it comes time to entertain the outdoor facilities are second to none. The quality pergola wraps around the back of the home and features a stunning lined ceiling with down lights and ceiling fans, and dining alfresco will be the order of the day! The built-in BBQ is on town gas and there is also a sun deck with large spa that can be used all year round.
- The backyard is private with mature hedging and fruit trees and an expanse of level lawn. The side of the home provides the ideal place to congregate around the fire pit.
- The double garage has been converted to a beauty salon/home office with toilet, storage and air conditioning, ideal for those who want to run a business from home. Alternatively, it can be restored back to a garage.
- With ducted air, ducted vacuum, alarm and solar panels all the creature comforts have been well considered.
- This home exudes elegance at every turn, and is finished with a contemporary neutral palette and comes complete with quality LED down lights, and plantation shutters.
The location is second to none, offering easy access to all amenities including schools, a variety of shopping precincts and public transport, including the Rouse Hill Metro Station.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.