Generously proportioned inside and out this is a comfortable abode with an abundance of bedrooms and plenty of versatile living space that will accommodate a large family with ease. Nestled in a picturesque cul-de-sac just metres to Caddies Creek and reserve, it offers an enviable lifestyle for the discerning family seeking convenience without compromise.
- Beautifully maintained the home has a grand street presence, with a broad expanse of emerald green, leafy lawn and as you approach you will be soothed by the trickle of the water feature near the entry.
- Upon entry you will discover the first of the living rooms off the entry foyer, with easy care laminate timber floors.
- The open plan casual living space centres around the large kitchen with ample bench space and storage including a walk-in pantry. Appliances include a dishwasher, Bosch double oven, gas cooktop and canopy rangehood. Finished with a chic glass splashback it boasts great breakfast bar space catering for families.
- Adjacent to the kitchen lies two tiled living areas that can be configured to suit your family's needs.
- The separate rumpus/home theatre is oversized, carpeted and the ideal choice for family movie nights.
- Also, on the lower level the home boasts a large home office, ideal if you run a small business, as well as a 6th bedroom with built-in robe. These spaces are multi-purpose and could be configured several ways.
- Completing the lower level is a fully renovated third bathroom and a large laundry with storage that opens out to a private and grassy yard space. Separate and gated from the main backyard this could be utilised as a storage space, or a great place to section off the pets when entertaining.
- The upper-level hosts five carpeted bedrooms, all with robe space and ceiling fans. The master bedroom features a walk-in robe and generous ensuite.
- The main bathroom is large with separate toilet.
- Step out back and you will be greeted by a pitched pergola perfect for entertaining family and friends, while you watch the kids splash about in the inground pool.
- The backyard is North facing and private, with a huge garden shed yet still plenty of level lawn to keep the family happy.
- The double auto garage has added depth creating some secure storage space, and there is wide gated side access available, opening to the backyard.
- The home features fully ducted air as well as a separate split system air in the home office. For the cooler months there are gas outlets for heating.
- The location offers easy access to an array of schools, parks, walking tracks and sporting fields, and it's but a hop, skip and jump to vibrant Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station.
This home truly is a well-rounded package, with all ingredients needed to create a comfortable haven in the most idyllic location imaginable. If you are after size and serenity you can't go past 5 Billabong Place.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.