No, you're not dreaming, although it sounds too good to be true! We are excited to present to the market a home that caters for the larger family! Set in the eye of a safe cul-de-sac on a level block the location is second to none, making this a must to inspect.
- FIVE bedrooms to accommodate your family with ease, including a master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Large classic living and dining spaces, both with generous bay windows and direct access to the kitchen.
- The additional living space will be appreciated, with a generous family/meals room that flows seamlessly into a rumpus area, providing that much needed second lounge area.
- Generous kitchen with 900mm free standing Blanco oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and great pantry space.
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet for convenience.
- Double garage with internal access (one auto door) and large garden shed tucked away in the back corner of the yard.
- Fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area adjacent to the private and level yard, perfect if you have young ones or when the grandkids visit.
- Ducted air throughout.
Whilst this home is tucked away in a quiet location, you are still close to all amenities. With a walkway leading from Patriot Place to Caddies Creek Reserve it's a very pleasant place for a stroll along the water's edge. Utilising this shortcut, it's an easy walk to bus transport, Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School and Rouse Hill High School. Let's not forget Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station on your doorstep.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.