Sitting on a generous 794.5m2 parcel of land it has a private aspect from all sides and it borders reserve at the rear.
- Private driveway with plenty of room for guest vehicles and could easily be gated for added security.
- 1200mm wide stained timber front door that adds a touch of class.
- Carpeted formal lounge room and separate tiled dining room.
- Stunning kitchen that is the epitome of taste featuring sleek polyurethane cabinetry with loads of soft close drawers, 40mm Caesar Stone bench tops with undermount double sink, s/s appliances including a 900mm gas and electric oven and gas cooktop, built in microwave, dishwasher and externally ducted glass canopy rangehood; all beautifully finished with a neutral glass splash back. The island bench is ideal for entertaining, and there is a huge pantry that's sure to impress.
- Family/meals room off the kitchen boasts a Rinnai gas fireplace.
- Separate rumpus/home theatre with bay windows capturing the bush ambience at the rear.
- Master bedroom is set at the back of the home with WIR and ensuite.
- Four other bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a home office.
- Auto DLUG with internal access as well as gated side access for trailers or boats etc.
- Vast pitched pergola that covers the large entertaining deck with additional storage cupboards.
- Delightful backyard with established plants and shrubs, large garden shed, fishpond and room for the kids to roam safely.
- Bonus rear gate access to the reserve and delightful walking tracks that meander along Caddies Creek. Whether you're taking the dog for a stroll, or watching the kids feed the ducks, this is a valuable lifestyle asset that few homes can boast. It also means easy access to bus transport and a quick stroll to local schools such as Our Lady of the Angels, Rouse Hill High School and Ironbark Ridge Primary School.
- Ducted air, alarm, and downlights throughout.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.