Only a handful of homes in the district can boast uninterrupted water views, and this large family home is one. Majestically perched on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac and occupying a 700m2 parcel with a generous frontage the view is serene, overlooking Caddies Creek Reserve. With a pleasant walking track that meanders along the waters edge you can take a stroll to feed the ducks or use it for easy access Withers Rd, putting you within striking distance of bus transport and an array of schools, parks and paying fields.
- Step into the entry foyer and be greeted by elegant timber floors and graceful high ceilings, that emits plenty of natural light.
- The formal lounge room currently serves as a billiards room and features plantation shutters and French doors that open out to a covered patio that provides the ideal position to soak up the ambience provided by the adjacent park.
- The kitchen has been refurbished and has loads of storage. The huge island bench boasts an array of drawers and offers breakfast bar seating. In addition, there are two appliance cupboards and double pantry space. The 900mm oven features a gas cook top with canopy rangehood and Bosch dishwasher.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a dining area which flows towards the separate rumpus room which is large and features its own split system air conditioner added for energy efficiency.
- The study/5th bedroom is well proportioned and there is also a study nook for the kids.
- The lower level is complete with a huge 3rd bathroom that boasts tons of storage.
- The upper level is home to a spacious rumpus, ideal as a kids retreat.
- The four bedrooms are well proportioned with built-in robes and the master features a walk-in robe and updated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling in a contemporary colour palette.
- The main bathroom has been fully renovated in floor to ceiling tiling with free standing bath and automatic lighting for night-time use.
- The oversized double garage is huge and features additional width and high ceilings, with internal access and auto door.
- Out back you will discover a large pergola entertaining area overlooking an expanse of level yard. There is an inground pool for the kids to enjoy and Dad's will love the massive garden shed on offer. In addition to the shed there is an additional storage area beside the home with auto roller door.
- With automatic block out shutters on all rear facing windows, ducted air, alarm, gas outlets inside and out, and solar panels, this home has it all.
Set in one of Rouse Hill's premier addresses this home offers a quality lifestyle that is highly sought after by the discerning family.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.