A beautiful, elevated location overlooking a luscious nature reserve is your introduction to this opulent family home which offers large scale family living at its best. Occupying a wide 700m2 block with immense side access and first class alfresco entertaining facilities this is a sublime property that has been lovingly renovated throughout, with no expense spared, creating a sophisticated sanctuary for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
- Designer interiors with a range of large and light filled living areas provide space for the entire family including a home theatre/media room with surround sound accessed from the welcoming entry foyer.
- The sleek and glamorous kitchen is not only a joy to behold but its functional and spacious. With a suite of upgraded Smeg appliances including a dishwasher and microwave, gas cooktop and seamlessly integrated fridge and freezer, this is a space any home chef will revel in. With a host of soft close drawers, pantry and appliance cupboard there is storage in abundance.
- The fresh, contemporary feel is continued with a generous open plan living zone adjacent to the kitchen, providing space for not only a gracious dining arrangement but also offers a casual living area with window seat where you can relax over a coffee, read a book or chat with a friend.
- French doors open to a separate rumpus room that could be used as a children's retreat, or additional living space.
- The lower level also houses a private study, a chic renovated powder room and a generous and practical laundry with storage.
- The contemporary staircase with lighting leads you to the upper level and opens up to a further living room that will be welcomed by families, giving each member the opportunity to enjoy their own space.
- The master bedroom features a bay window that captures the bush aspect, an incredible fully fitted walk-in robe with LED lighting and an elegant ensuite boasting a stone top double vanity and large shower with dual shower heads.
- The main bathroom compliments the ensuite with a modern grey and white colour palette, stone top vanity, and free-standing bath.
- The three other bedrooms feature fitted robes.
- The outdoor alfresco has been quality constructed under the main roofline and entertaining is made easy with a granite wet bar, built-in BBQ and canopy rangehood. Featuring ceiling fans and roll down blinds it's a space that can be used year round.
- The ultra-private rear yard is level and lush and there is ample room for the kids and pets to roam. The back corner of the yard is the perfect position for a trampoline or swingset and you can keep an eye on the kids from the kitchen window.
- The corner block position provides as much side access as you need, with the potential to store a caravan, boat or trailer securely.
- The double garage features one auto door and rear roller door access to the alfresco. The second half of the garage has been converted to a hair salon with its own air conditioning. This is the perfect space to run a business from home, or there is the option to convert back to standard garaging.
- The home is complete with ducted air, surveillance cameras, upgraded down lights, new light switches and a sophisticated allure.
The home is located an easy 600m walk to Beaumont Hills Public School and 900m to the local Shopping Village. With bushland walking tracks at your door this refined lifestyle property will be applauded by those looking for an ultra-convenient location without compromise.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.