Nestled in a small, whisper quiet cul-de-sac just metres to an expansive reserve lies this charming double storey home with room for the family to grow.
- Tiled entry foyer opens to the carpeted formal lounge and dining room.
- Step down to a sunken family room with high ceiling and a view overlooking the backyard.
- The kitchen is massive and offers loads of storage and bench space for food preparation. It features a dishwasher and new gas cooktop.
- Additional living space is provided by an upstairs rumpus room, ideal as a kids retreat. It opens to the covered front balcony, a quiet spot to watch the activity in the cul-de-sac.
- The master bedroom boasts grand proportions, also with sliding door access to the front balcony. It also features a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Three other double sized bedrooms with robes share a main bathroom.
- Out back there is an entertaining patio and enough grassy yard to keep the kids and pets happy.
- There is ample storage with two linen cupboards, under stair storage and generous attic storage.
- The double garage has auto doors and internal access and in addition there is a large garden shed.
- A spacious laundry also houses a third toilet and external access out to a paved utilities area.
- The home includes zoned ducted air conditioning, gas outlet to the family room, plantation shutters throughout.
This is an idyllic location to raise a family with parklands at your door and access to pleasant bushland walking tracks. Bus transport is available on Milford Drive and it's but a short drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the Metro Station.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.