We are delighted to present this large and functional family home that the original owners have lovingly maintained and styled with flair. With fresh carpet, paint, lighting, and window dressings improvements include two fully renovated bathrooms with on quality fixtures and fittings and on trend styling.
- Open plan living at its best with a tiled entry foyer flowing to the formal lounge and formal dining space with direct access to the kitchen.
- The kitchen is immaculate with a new gas cooktop and rangehood. It boasts a corner pantry and plenty of storage and bench preparation space.
- Casual living has never been more welcoming with an informal meals solarium overlooking the pool and a spacious and versatile tiled family room.
- The gigantic upstairs rumpus room provides a generous additional living space that could be used as a home theatre, or kids retreat.
- Accommodation consists of five bedrooms. The master bedroom is accessed via double doors and is spacious and inviting. It hosts a walk-in robe and large ensuite with double vanity, corner spa bath and upgraded toilet suite.
- The three other bedrooms on the upper level are queen sized with built-in robes. The fifth bedroom is located on the lower level adjacent to the elegant new third bathroom.
- The main bathroom is chic with stack stone feature wall, freestanding bath, and designer vanity complete with shaving mirror with storage.
- Outback there is a saltwater inground pool to entertain the kids during the warmer months with a patio area to watch them splash about. The 619m2 block also allows for a level expanse of lush lawn providing room for a trampoline and/or a swing set.
- As well as a double garage with internal access the driveway is long for parking of additional vehicles, and the block is wide providing side access if needed for a boat, caravan or trailer.
- Stay warm in winter and cool in Summer with three zone ducted air and gas outlets inside and out.
Located in a quiet circuit with easy access to amenities, it's only a 650m level walk to Rouse Hill Primary School and 800m to the Rouse Hill IGA Shopping Village and Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park). Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station is a brief 2.4km drive offering you the convenience without compromise on a family centric lifestyle.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.