This home will appeal to those looking to downsize without compromising on the quality of their home. It will equally attract young families looking to move into the popular and pretty Sovereign Hills pocket of Rouse Hill to be surrounded by quality homes and houseproud owners.
- Timber floors flow from the entry hall throughout the home.
- The welcoming formal lounge with a large bay window admitting plenty of natural light, flows to a dining room with direct access to the kitchen.
- The stunning kitchen features granite benchtops, glass splashback, and s/s appliances including an Asko dishwasher, Bosch gas cooktop, concealed rangehood and pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven.
- A family/dining space boasts French doors that open to the outdoor entertaining area. This in turn flows onto the rumpus room with modern electric fireplace and bay windows overlooking the yard.
- An elegant master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and has a separate split system air conditioner. It boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite, finished with granite vanity top. The glass splashback in the frameless shower adds a contemporary feel and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Three other bedrooms all with built-in robes and all four bedrooms boast automatic blockout shutters.
- The main bathroom is also finished with granite vanity and glass to the shower recess with frameless screen.
- Custom fitted laundry and linen press.
- Outside you will enjoy the delightful quality pergola, with a very private aspect, overlooking the low maintenance yard with garden shed.
- Auto DLUG with internal access.
- Ducted air throughout with three zones, gas outlets inside and out, security alarm and solar panels for lower electricity costs.
- Rouse Hill is a revered suburb of the Hills Shire, with fantastic infrastructure. You have the vibrant Rouse Hill Town Centre with Metro Station just a hop, skip and jump away. Plus Rouse Hill is the chosen location of the new public hospital with the site acquired by the state government on the north eastern side of Windsor Rd, near Commercial Road.
This is an inviting home that you can move into and live comfortably without spending a cent. It is located close to transport and a few short minutes to the local shopping village, Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro and local schools.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.