Sophisticated and elegant, this home is a stunning showpiece you will be proud to own! Tastefully renovated throughout, and with thoughtful attention to detail there is not a cent to spend. Positioned in a cul-de-sac the location is sought after, and if you are a car enthusiast, tradie, home handyman, hobbyist or simply after more storage, the garaging and workshop will blow you away. So much potential and versatility on offer with this huge space.
- The welcoming entry foyer immediately provides a sense of refinement indicative of what is to come, with the lower level is fully tiled for ease of maintenance.
- A spacious lounge/dining room greets you to the left, featuring a 75" wall mounted Sony television and speaker wiring for surround sound.
- To the right of the foyer is an open plan study/home office/library, whatever takes your fancy.
- The impressive kitchen is finished with stone benchtops and boasts a new oven, new gas cooktop and rangehood, and Bosch dishwasher. It boasts a massive island bench for family and friends to congregate and includes additional storage and extra bench space for food preparation.
- Open plan to the kitchen is a versatile space for living or dining and can be configured to suit your family's needs.
- There is a stunning new powder room on the lower level, alongside a freshly renovated and fully fitted laundry, finished with a stone benchtop and boasting storage and bench space.
- Glide upstairs to discover a further living space that families will embrace, alongside the four bedrooms. The stairs and the upper level boasts plush new carpet.
- The master bedroom is oversized with a retreat space and the accompanying ensuite is spacious and the epitome of elegance, and with a fitted walk-in robe this is a comfortable haven for parents.
- With three other double sized bedrooms with robes the family is accommodated with ease.
- The main bathroom is a showstopper, freshly renovated using quality inclusions including a free-standing bath and double vanity. With stunning feature tiling and striking pendant light, the finish is nothing short of glamourous.
- Entertaining will be a pleasure with a quality alfresco resplendent with a lined ceiling, down lights and ceiling fan. The travertine paving underfoot whispers quality, and the paving has been extended to create a large patio area perfect for larger groups.
- The 600m2 block allows for two level, grassed areas and the backyard has been landscaped to add to the privacy and create a lush outlook that is aesthetically pleasing. There is an automatic watering system for the front and back yards.
- The triple garage has been extended to create a large workshop space that could be utilised in a variety of ways and will appeal to the home handyman or car enthusiast. Alternative uses could be as a home gym, studio, office space, games room, or converted into in-law accommodation as it features separate access to the alfresco and backyard. The space is also air conditioned so you can work on your car or hobby in comfort.
- In addition the wide street frontage also provides side access where you could store a trailer.
- The home includes ducted air conditioning, LED downlights, gas outlet, Foxtel available for the lounge and rumpus, high speed NBN, and data cabling in three bedrooms, the rumpus, lounge room and even the garage.
- Designer touches are apparent throughout, including feature pendant lighting, seagrass wallpaper, plantation shutters to the bathrooms, and a modern colour palette that creates mood.
This is a home of distinction and anyone with an eye for detail will be impressed by the effort put into creating this magnificent home.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.