Occupying a rectangular block in a quite locale, just a 600m level walk to the Rouse Hill Public School lies this attractive, low maintenance single level home, ready for a new family.
- New front door leads to a tiled entry foyer.
- Freshly re-carpeted formal lounge and dining room.
- Granite kitchen with a gas cooktop, pantry and breakfast bar.
- Generous open plan casual living area, tiled for easy care with a spacious family room and tiled meals area.
- The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and features a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Three other bedrooms with built-in robes and new carpet run off a hallway and share a main bathroom.
- The backyard features a paved entertaining area as well as a grassed area at the rear with a sun deck.
- Remote double garage with internal access.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Family friendly location a short walk to the school, local shops and bus transport. In addition you have the vibrant Rouse Hill Town Centre with Metro Station just a hop, skip and a jump away.
- Rouse Hill is a revered suburb of the Hills Shire, with fantastic infrastructure. You have the vibrant Rouse Hill Town Centre with Metro Station just a hop, skip and jump away. Plus Rouse Hill is the chosen location of the new public hospital with the site acquired by the state government on the north eastern side of Windsor Rd, near Commercial Road.
With a great floor plan and good bones this home is comfortable and practical and will suit young families, downsizers or investors alike. It presents plenty of scope to update and modernise at your own pace.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.