If you want to be close to all the amenities and conveniences Rouse Hill has to offer you will be delighted with the location of this four bedroom family home. Just a 1.6km walk to Rouse Hill Metro Station, and the vibrant Town Centre you have everything at your fingertips. Plus, it's a mere 450 metres from Rouse Hill Public School.
- Level and rectangular 530.4m2 block with a wide frontage accommodating a carport for secure storage of a third vehicle, trailer or boat. The driveway is also extra wide offering additional off street parking.
- Tile entry foyer with internal access to the double remote garage.
- Formal lounge and dining rooms also tiled for low maintenance.
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and corner pantry overlooking the informal meals space.
- Huge, open plan rumpus room adjacent to the kitchen with split system air conditioning and a gas outlet for heating.
- The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and features a walk-in robe and ensuite, plus a second split system air conditioner.
- Three other carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes share a central hallway and a main bathroom.
- The home also features ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and LED downlights.
- The backyard is level with room for the kids and pets to roam and offers plenty of space for a trampoline and swing set. There is a large garden shed privately positioned in the back corner for additional storage.
- Torrens Title property, meaning there are no strata or community title fees to pay.
This spacious single will accommodate your family with ease and the convenient access to amenities cannot be understated. You can walk to ALDI (550m), an array of medical and dental facilities, as well as Rouse Hill Village with a variety of specialty shops.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.