The sheer size of this property is guaranteed to dazzle from the moment you set foot inside the vast reception foyer. Showcasing high ceilings and tastefully renovated throughout, the gargantuan open living spaces have been designed to accommodate a large family with ease.
- Substantial formal lounge and dining rooms enhanced by decorative cornicing.
- Top quality Blackwood gourmet kitchen crafted with attention to detail and featuring 40mm stone benchtops, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and corner pantry.
- Informal dining solarium adjacent to the kitchen.
- Expansive family room with gas outlet for heating and perfect for everyday use.
- Additional media room/study or 5th bedroom along side a fully renovated powder room.
- Huge upstairs living space, reinforced to house a full-sized billiard table if desired, or utilise as a home theatre for the whole family to enjoy.
- The elegant master suite boasts a parent's retreat, walk-in robe and access to a covered balcony. The accompanying ensuite is chic and features quality, on-trend finishes including a double vanity with stone top.
- Three other queen-sized bedrooms boast built-in wardrobes and one of the bedrooms also has access to the rear covered balcony.
- The main bathroom has been strikingly renovated with a stylish vanity with stone top and free-standing bath.
- The backyard is low maintenance with a private, undercover entertaining area. Generous gated side access is available, perfect to securely store your boat, caravan, trailer or additional vehicles.
- Presentation is first class, with quality upgraded floor coverings, a combination of large format tiling and high-grade timber with commercial grade underlay.
- Ducted air conditioning, gas outlets inside and out, solar panels to reduce electricity costs and ducted vacuum.
- Double glazed windows and block out shutters to some rooms.
- Oversized double garage with internal access and auto doors.
Location Benefits (all are approximations):
- 200m walk to Anytime Fitness
- 270m walk to Guardian Childcare & Pre-School
- 300m walk to the nearest bus stop
- 700m walk to nearest General Practitioner
- 700m walk to Rouse Hill Public School
- 900m walk to Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park)
- 1.1km walk to Rouse Hill Village Shops
- 1.3km walk to nearest dental practice
- 5 min drive to Rouse Hill Anglican College
- 5 min drive to Rouse Hill High School
- 5 min drive to future Rouse Hill Hospital
- 6 min drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 6 min drive to Rouse Hill Metro
A home of this calibre is extremely sought after but rarely found. If size and opulence are on your wish list, this home is going to exceed your expectations.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.