Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, on a level and rectangular block of land you will find this practical home of generous proportions, designed for comfortable family living. The location is ultra-convenient, just minutes' level walk to the local shopping village, primary school, parks and bus transport.
- Entry hall introducing upgraded, high quality laminate timber flooring that flows throughout.
- Substantial living space overlooking the backyard, ideal for your home theatre.
- Elegant kitchen finished with stone benchtops and glass splashback and featuring a gas cooktop, wall oven with microwave space and dishwasher. There is ample storage and bench space including a breakfast bar.
- The kitchen sits open plan to the dining atrium and family room with direct access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- The lower level also features a large and versatile home office which could be used a 5th bedroom. There is a powder room located downstairs for convenience.
- Upstairs is a huge additional living space that will be appreciated by families. It could be deemed the kids retreat, or media room, the possibilities are endless.
- The master bedroom is impressive, with space for a parent's retreat. It also offers a walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Three other queen-sized bedrooms with robes share a pristine main bathroom.
- The double garage boasts auto doors and handy drive-thru access to the rear yard.
- For those who enjoy entertaining this home boasts a huge wrap around pergola offering plenty of space for outdoor parties and it's super private. It overlooks the level yard that the kids and/or pets will embrace.
- The home features ducted air with dual zones and a gas outlet on each level for heating.
Location Benefits (all are approximations):
o 170m walk to nearest bus stop
o 170m walk to Aberdour Reserve
o 300m walk to local IGA shopping village
o 400m walk to Rouse Hill Primary School
o 500m walk to Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park)
o 700m walk to Rouse Hill ALDI and fast food outlets
o 1.2km walk/drive to future Rouse Hill Hospital
o 1.4km walk/drive to Rouse Hill Anglican College
o 1.9km walk/drive to Rouse Hill Metro Station
o 1.9km walk/drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
We urge all families who are looking for a quality property that is both practical and well presented to contact us to arrange a viewing. *** PLEASE NOTE A FACE MASK IS MANDATORY AT ALL INSPECTIONS. ***
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.