Located just moments from Kellyville Plaza, local schools and transport connections, this pristine single level home is well proportioned and offers a convenient family lifestyle. Majestically positioned on the high side of a quiet crescent and exuding a grand street presence in the ever-popular Village location bordering Castle Hill, it's highly desirable real estate.
- Entry hall that opens to the formal living and dining rooms that showcase the stunning timber floorboards that flow throughout the living areas.
- Quality timber kitchen featuring good storage including an appliance cupboard and pantry, and appliances include an induction cook top and dishwasher.
- Central meals/family area that is a versatile space that can be used to suit your family's needs.
- A lovely sunroom that overlooks the rear garden has been added that makes an ideal as a play room or second living space.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, fully carpeted with blinds, built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors, and ceiling fans to two.
- Spacious three-way bathroom, with a vanity and linen cupboard that leads to a separate toilet, and separate bath and shower space.
- Step outback to a well-maintained timber deck, which steps down to an expansive covered and paved alfresco pergola ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- Level backyard featuring boundary landscaping, with plenty of room for kids and pets to roam around.
- Double garage with remote doors, fitted workbench, shelving and rear access to pergola
- Ducted air, alarm, downlights and rainwater tank.
Location Benefits (approx.):
- 210m to bus transport on Wrights Rd
- 950m to Kellyville Plaza
- 1.1km to Kellyville Public School
- 1.1km to St Angela's Catholic Primary School
- 1.2km to Rouse Hill High School
- 1.2km to William Clarke College
- 3.6km to Kellyville Metro Station
Set on a generous 743 square metres of land with low maintenance gardens, this home is ideal for first home buyers, young families or investors. The versatile floor plan provides flexibility for the growing family to entertain indoors and enjoy outdoor alfresco living under the pergola area.
PLEASE NOTE: With the current government guidelines, all property viewings are to be conducted privately. We are unable to conduct any open homes at this stage, therefore please do not wait for open home times to be displayed. Please contact the marketing agent directly on their mobile numbers to arrange a private viewing of this property.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.