Enviably located in a whisper quiet location, with bushland walking trails and parks at your fingertips, yet still just a 1.5km walk to the Town Centre and Metro Station, lies this impeccable single level home. Occupying a sprawling and perfectly level 600sqm block there is side access available and a delightfully private yard for the family to enjoy.
- With a functional floor plan the home features two living zones conducive to comfortable family living.
- The first living space is off the entry with a pair of gorgeous barn doors open to reveal a separate home office/media space.
- A magnificent, fully renovated kitchen lies at the heart of the home, featuring a huge stone benchtop with waterfall edge suitable for meal preparation and dining simultaneously. New appliances include a 900mm oven with gas cooktop and a concealed rangehood. With soft close drawers, pantry space and plumbed fridge cavity, its practical and well executed, and a large skylight admits plenty of natural light.
- The light filled family/dining space flows into a second lounge area creating a contemporary, open plan living flow.
- Accommodation consists of four generous bedrooms that all have built-in robes. The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and features a chic, fully renovated ensuite with frameless shower screen, stone top vanity, and shaving mirror, plus a walk-in robe.
- The family bathroom is also fully renovated with floor to ceiling tiling, frameless shower screen, stone top vanity, shaving mirror and a free-standing bath. The toilet is separate for added convenience.
- The backyard is an entertainer's paradise with a pitched roof pergola accessed directly from the casual living zone. A second pergola provides additional entertaining space perfect for parties, day, or night, and it overlooks the level and private yard. There is also a dedicated BBQ area, and a garden shed is tucked neatly out of sight in the back corner of the block.
- The auto double garage is oversized with additional depth providing workshop space, and boasts not only internal access, but also handy roller door access to the backyard. Plenty of additional off-street parking is available and the wide driveway can accommodate a boat or caravan.
- Your comfort is assured with fully ducted and zoned, state-of-the-art Daikin air conditioning recently added throughout the home. In addition, there is a well-positioned, contemporary gas fireplace that generates enough heat to serve both living spaces.
- Fully renovated interiors including the striking, easy-care laminate timber flooring, plush new carpet, plantation shutters to both living spaces and master bedroom, new door hardware, on trend light fittings and the home has been freshly painted throughout.
Embrace this prime location, an easy walk to Rouse Hill Primary and High schools plus Our Lady Of The Angels Primary School. It's a hop, skip and jump to parks and sporting fields, including The Hills Centenary Park and Bruce Purser Reserve. There is no shortage of fantastic shopping options, with both the Rouse Hill Village, The Rouse Hill Town Centre and ALDI and food outlets mere minutes away. Transport is accessible with the Rouse Hill Metro just a 1.5km walk and the future Rouse Hill Hospital will be just a kilometre away.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.