In a prestigious precinct and majestically positioned on the high side of a quiet street, overlooking the expanse of council maintained reserve lies this graciously proportioned abode. Offering family living at its finest, with an abundance of living spaces, generous accommodation, and a contemporary open plan design. This is the home your family has been waiting for!
- The imposing facade includes a front verandah to make the most of the tranquil aspect, where you can relax and appreciate nature on your doorstep.
- Boasting a versatile floor plan, the large living spaces include a carpeted formal lounge with a separate carpeted formal dining room off the entry hall, both with an outlook over the reserve.
- The spacious granite kitchen features gas cooking, Miele dishwasher, corner pantry and generous bench space. The open plan design ensures you don't miss out on the activity in the casual family space and adjacent informal meals zone, designating it as the heart of the home.
- The lower level also features a study or 5th bedroom next to the powder room.
- Venture upstairs to discover a mammoth rumpus room providing additional living space families crave. This is the ideal home theatre or kids playroom.
- The four bedrooms are all very generous in size and boast built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a spacious walk-in robe, ensuite and a leafy view.
- The family bathroom is pristine with separate toilet.
- The rear entertaining area is supremely private with a level grassy area for kids and pets. There is a separate outdoor space at the side of the home for the clothesline, directly accessed from the laundry for convenience and privacy.
- Auto double garage with internal access.
- Elegantly presented with stunning timber floors gracing the entry and flowing throughout the casual living zones.
- Ducted air, gas outlets inside and out, alarm, and downlights.
Surrounded by quality homes, the location is second to none, and for those who appreciate wide open spaces and bushland walking tracks they are mere steps from your front door. It's a 350m walk to bus transport along Milford Drive, and a short distance from all Rouse Hill has to offer including the vibrant Town Centre, Metro Station and upcoming future hospital.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.