This superior single level is sure to appeal to families and downsizers alike who appreciate space and enjoy entertaining. With expansive living zones, and a large outdoor entertaining area with a delightful, level backyard, this is a very balanced and appealing property.
- Loads of street appeal with an eye-catching facade, featuring under eave down lights and lovingly landscaped gardens.
- A tiled entry foyer welcomes you into the home and double doors open to a fitted study with two workstations and plenty of storage.
- The generous formal lounge features a bay window towards the alfresco and new quality carpet.
- The sizeable kitchen includes a step-in pantry, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and new Bosch oven. The massive breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the impressive casual living zone, with plenty of room for family dining.
- The family room flows towards a rumpus room, providing a well sized second living area families crave, with a bay window overlooking the backyard.
- The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and chic renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen and elegant timber vanity and shaving cabinet.
- Three other bedrooms boast built-in robes.
- A large walk-in storage room boasts plenty of cupboard space for linen and miscellaneous items and is a welcome addition to the practical floorplan.
- Outback is an entertainer's paradise, boasting a generous pitched pergola with built-in BBQ and accompanying range hood. Here is the perfect place to entertain and can easily accommodate large gatherings with ease.
- The level backyard is suitable for families with a cute cubby house and the landscaping is faultless, with manicured perimeter shrubbery that provides not only privacy but a leafy outlook.
- Auto DLUG with internal access and drive- thru access to the pergola. A shed is tucked away on the blind side of the home for all your garden tools.
- Ducted air, alarm, ceiling fans, gas outlet, downlights, and plantation shutters throughout.
- Cost effective solar panels to reduce your electricity bills.
- First class presentation including fresh paint, new carpet and new skirting boards.
Completely pristine, and maintained to an incredibly high standard, this is a property you can move into with nothing to do except enjoy for years to come. Situated close to bus transport, in the prestigious Highlands Ridge Estate you will revel in the location, surrounded by Rouse Hill's finest abodes.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.