Majestically perched on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac and occupying a 700m2 parcel with a generous frontage the view is serene, overlooking Caddies Creek Reserve. With a pleasant walking track that meanders along the waters edge you can take a stroll to feed the ducks or use it for easy access Withers Rd, putting you within striking distance of bus transport and an array of schools, parks and paying fields.
- Stepping into the entry foyer and be greeted by stylish contemporary flooring and the graceful high ceiling, that admits plenty of natural light.
- The formal lounge room currently serves as a billiards room and features plantation shutters and French doors that open out to a covered patio that provides the ideal position to soak up the ambience provided by the adjacent reserve.
- The kitchen has been refurbished and boasts so much storage. The huge island bench boasts an array of drawers and offers breakfast bar seating. In addition, there are two appliance cupboards and double pantry space. The 900mm oven features a gas cook top with canopy rangehood and Bosch dishwasher.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a dining area which flows towards the separate rumpus room which is large and features its own split system air conditioner added for energy efficiency.
- The study/5th bedroom is well proportioned and there is also a study nook for the kids.
- The lower is complete with a huge 3rd bathroom that boasts tons of storage.
- The upper level is home to a large lounge area, ideal as a kids retreat.
- The four bedrooms are well proportioned with built-in robes and the master features a walk-in robe and new ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling in a neutral colour scheme.
- The main bathroom has been fully renovated in floor to ceiling tiling with free standing bath and automatic lighting for night-time use.
- The double garage features additional width with internal access and auto door.
- Out back you will discover a large pergola entertaining area overlooking an expanse of level yard. There is an inground pool for the kids to enjoy and an additional storage area beside the home with auto roller door.
- With automatic block out shutters on all rear facing windows, ducted air, alarm, gas outlets inside and out, and solar panels, this home has it all.
Location Benefits (all are approximations):
- 350m walk to the nearest bus stop
- 10m walk to nearest park (Caddies Creek Reserve)
- 900m walk to Our Lady of the Angels Primary School
- 1km walk to Rouse Hill High School
- 2km drive to Rouse Hill Public School
- 3 min drive/1.6km to Rouse Hill Centenary Park
- 3 min drive/1.6km to Kellyville Netball Courts
- 5 min drive/2.2km to Rouse Hill Village Shops
- 6 min drive/2.9km to Rouse Hill Anglican College
- 6 min drive/2.5km to future Rouse Hill Hospital
- 6 min drive/3.3km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 6 min drive/3.3km to Rouse Hill Metro
Set in one of Rouse Hill's premier addresses this home offers a quality lifestyle that is highly sought after by the discerning family.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.