Calling all large or extended families, this spacious home is for you! With ample accommodation and sensible living zones, this is a fantastic floor plan that boasts a rare, downstairs bedroom with ensuite. The block is perfectly level with a private backyard and the location is superb, a stone's throw to bus transport and an easy walk to primary and high schools.
- An imposing street presence, with established native gardens.
- Tiled entry foyer that opens to a combined formal lounge and dining space.
- French doors open to reveal the casual living zone of the home where you will find a spacious tiled family room with a sunny dining solarium overlooking the backyard.
- The kitchen overlooks the backyard and features gas cooktop, dishwasher, corner pantry and a generous fridge cavity.
- The lower level is also home to a 5th bedroom or home office. Boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom it makes ideal in-law accommodation or caters for a young adult.
- Upstairs is an additional generous living space with gas outlet for heating, that opens to the front balcony.
- The bedrooms are all well proportioned and three feature ceiling fans. The master bedroom is humungous with a bonus retreat/sitting area. With a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite, it's a parent's haven.
- The main bathroom is pristine with an oval spa bath and separate toilet.
- Out back you will find a large covered entertaining area with an insulated roof and a ceiling fan and established gardens with a level expanse of lush lawn. There is also plenty of side access for those who need it.
- The home handyman will appreciate the huge storage room/shed attached to the main property with a further garden shed in the backyard.
- New, state-of-the-art 14.5hp ducted air throughout with 8 zones and offering wi-fi control.
- Solar panels for reduced electricity costs.
- Four outdoor security cameras for peace of mind.
Location Benefits (all are approximations):
- 30m walk to the nearest bus stop on Withers Rd
- 600m walk to Rouse Hill Public School
- 1.3km walk to Our Lady of the Angels Primary School
- 1.4km walk to Rouse Hill High School
- 1.2km walk or 2.4km drive to Rouse Hill Village Shops
- 4 min drive/1.5km to Rouse Hill Centenary Park
- 4 min drive/1.5km to Kellyville Netball Courts
- 6 min drive/3.1km to Rouse Hill Anglican College
- 6 min drive/3km to future Rouse Hill Hospital
- 6 min drive/3.3km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 6 min drive/3.3km to Rouse Hill Metro
Set in a cul-de-sac position this is a great opportunity for families to secure a great location that they will enjoy for years to come.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.