Showcasing sophisticated interiors this is a signature single level you will be proud to call home. Quality constructed by renowned builder Provincial Homes, it features soaring 9-foot ceilings, genuine timber floors and class throughout. Conveniently located within walking distance of all amenities such as the Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro station, an array of excellent schools and child care and the future hospital, it's as close as you can get without having the hassle of strata or community levies.
- A wide frontage of over 18 metres with a beautiful facade featuring a large bay window and a unique leadlight porthole window. Coupled with lovingly manicured grounds the home has magnificent curb appeal..
- Upon entry the striking timber floors and high ceilings create a sense of grandeur.
- Bi-fold doors open to reveal a large and sumptuous living space with a grand bay window admitting plenty of natural light, and elegant plantation shutters.
- Enjoy direct access to the elegant kitchen, finished with stone benchtops and featuring upgraded appliances including an Asko dishwasher. There is a generous pantry and storage is ample.
- The dining space is functional, being open plan to the kitchen, and is large enough to host a 10+ seat dining suite.
- A separate rumpus room provides additional living space and enjoys a lush outlook over the backyard.
- Accommodation consists of four bedrooms with built-in robes. The master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and features a spacious ensuite with large vanity and shower recess.
- The expansive main bathroom has a corner bath and separate toilet to well service the family and guests.
- Storage has been well considered with a three-door linen press and spacious laundry.
- Auto double garage with internal access and potential for mezzanine storage with extra high ceiling.
- Entertainer's will embrace the quality alfresco entertaining area that is privately positioned and enjoys the morning sun.
- Out back the sparkling inground pool will delight, finished with quality decking and frameless glass fencing, it's the perfect setting to soak up some rays and watch the kids splash about.
- The grassy lawn is level with perimeter hedging along the fence line, and it's supremely private.
- Gas outlet for heating to the lounge space and ducted air throughout.
Location Benefits (all approximations):
- 60m walk to The Berry Patch Pre-School and Long Day Care
- 140m walk to the nearest bus stop on Commercial Road
- 500m walk to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 600m walk to The Hills Centenary Park
- 600m walk to Bruce Purser Reserve
- 900m walk to Rouse Hill Metro
- 950m walk to Our Lady of the Angels Primary School
- 950m walk to Rouse Hill Public Primary School
- 1km walk to Rouse Hill High School
- 1km walk to Rouse Hill Village Shops
- 1.9km drive to Rouse Hill Anglican College
Enjoy the benefits of residential living with a location that is second to none for convenience to amenities, and the quality of lifestyle this stunning home offers will take your breath away.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.