Idyllically positioned on a level corner block in a quality cul-de-sac lies this impeccable single level home. Perfectly suited for young families, with childcare and a nature park on your doorstep, and schools and village shops within an easy stroll. The home will also appeal to downsizers, and it offers wide, gated side access if you have a van, trailer or boat.
- A large lounge off the tiled entry foyer currently used as a games room with billiard table and a sitting area that overlooks the backyard and outdoor entertaining area.
- The renovated kitchen is light and bright, courtesy of the skylight overhead. It is finished with Caesarstone waterfall edge benches, and quality appliances including a Bosch dishwasher, Miele wall oven and Smeg gas cooktop with concealed rangehood. The cabinetry is polyurethane with soft close drawers and corner cupboard carousel. The large breakfast bar will be appreciated for casual dining and handy when entertaining, and it's wonderfully positioned to take in the outdoor activity.
- The open plan family/dining space flows to the second living area, with delightful bay windows dressed with plantation shutters, giving the family room to spread out.
- The master bedroom is well located and generously proportioned. It boasts a walk in robe and renovated ensuite that features floor to ceiling tiling, stone top vanity, frameless shower screen with niche and plenty of lighting including strip lighting under the vanity.
- The three other bedrooms share a separate wing with the main bathroom which has also undergone a complete renovation. It complements the ensuite and features floor to ceiling tiling, free standing bath, stone top vanity, frameless shower screen and under vanity strip lighting.
- Entertainer's will rejoice when they take in the large outdoor alfresco that will entice you to host many family get togethers and parties with ease. With a lined ceiling and plenty of downlights it's a quality construction that is truly a cut above average.
- The backyard itself is a haven of lush green lawn, manicured garden beds, hedging, and flourishing potted plants, with the focal point being the stunning garden wall art that will be much admired as you relax and entertain.
- Double auto garage with internal access plus a huge, and well-constructed garden shed for additional storage.
- Creature comforts include zoned ducted air, and gas outlets to both living spaces and under the alfresco for the BBQ.
- You and your family will feel safe and secure with an alarm, outdoor security cameras and Crimsafe doors both front and back.
Location Benefits (all measures are approximations):
- 70 metre walk to McGilvray Place Reserve
- 100 metre walk to Guardian Child Care Centre
- 600 metre walk/drive to Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park)
- 800 metre walk/drive to Rouse Hill Public School
- 950 metre walk/drive to Rouse Hill Village Shops
- 1.4km walk/drive to Rouse Hill ALDI
- 2.5km walk/drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre & Metro Station
Our house-proud owners have created a very comfortable and practical home that will appeal to fastidious buyers who appreciate a high standard of presentation.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.