Occupying a generous parcel and perched on the high side of a quality cul-de-sac lies this spacious family home. Offering the complete package, it boasts an inground pool, entertaining pergola and an expanse of level lawn for the kids. With a carport for additional storage, this home will appeal to the whole family.
- Bamboo timber flooring flows from the entry and throughout the home, with fresh carpeting to the bedrooms.
- Two multi-purpose living zones conducive to a comfortable family lifestyle, giving you room to spread out and enjoy your own space.
- The versatile dining space can be used as a study area as the current owners have configured.
- The kitchen has been remodelled with stone benchtops, glass splashback and pendant lighting. Appliances include a 900mm oven with gas cooktop, canopy rangehood and dishwasher. Perfectly positioned it overlooks the entire backyard and pool area, giving you peace of mind.
- The casual living zone is open plan and offers plenty of space for dining and entertaining.
- Both bathrooms have been fully renovated reflecting contemporary taste, with floor to ceiling tiling, frameless shower screens, timber vanities and shaving cabinets, offering additional storage.
- The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and plantation shutters. The three other bedrooms have built-in robes and bedroom 4 also has a ceiling fan.
- The laundry is fully fitted and offers great storage and bench space.
- The backyard is an entertainer's paradise starting with the generous pergola featuring a gas outlet for your BBQ. It overlooks a lush expanse of level lawn the kids and pets will enjoy, and the grounds are all on irrigation. The Summer months will be spent in and around the solar heated pool that features two shade umbrellas.
- As well as a double auto garage the home boasts a secure carport to house your third vehicle, trailer, boat or van, a luxury many properties can't boast.
- Ducted air throughout and solar panels to reduce electricity costs.
Location Benefits (all measures are approximations):
- 130 metre walk to McGilvray Place Reserve
- 170 metre walk to Guardian Child Care Centre
- 700 metre walk/drive to Connie Lowe Reserve (dog park)
- 900 metre walk/drive to Rouse Hill Public School
- 1km metre walk/drive to Rouse Hill Village Shops
- 1.5km walk/drive to Rouse Hill ALDI
- 2.6km walk/drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre & Metro Station
There is so much to love about this practical and spacious home, including the wonderful position in a family friendly cul-de-sac that offers great access to local amenities. Move in with nothing to do, and enjoy hosting family and friends this Summer.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.