The exceptionally house-proud owners of this stunning home have created an inviting oasis of calm that is truly a cut above the average, with elegant interiors and sophisticated finishes.
Privately nestled in a sought-after pocket of Rouse Hill, this home faces natural bushland, with parks and walking tracks at your doorstep. Importantly it's a quick stroll to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro, and schools are easily accessible.
The home features:
- Stunning entry door that opens to a welcoming tiled foyer that flows towards the formal living space. Large picture windows take in the picturesque bushland aspect towards the front and timber bi-fold doors open towards the rear creating a seamless flow conducive to indoor/outdoor entertaining.
- A second spacious living and dining zone positioned adjacent to the kitchen features a wood burning combustion fireplace. With an additional set of timber bi-fold doors that open to the outdoor entertaining area this home is a wonderful blend of functionality and class.
- The gourmet kitchen is elegantly finished with pendant lighting, subway tiles and under bench strip lighting. It is well positioned between both living spaces and overlooks the outdoor entertaining area. It features quality appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop and inlcudes a pantry.
- The downstairs powder room has been recently remodelled, and the laundry boasts good storage.
- Upstairs the accommodation consists of 4 double sized bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans serviced by a well-appointed family bathroom with separate toilet. The grand master suite comes complete with his and hers built in robes and ensuite as well as a stunning bushland outlook.
- The private and secure backyard is an entertainer's paradise, with an expansive tiled alfresco area covered by a pergola which is beautifully latticed with grape vines giving the space a relaxed, Tuscan vibe, the perfect setting for both a quiet afternoon coffee and entertaining family and friends.
- The grounds are established, lush and low maintenance with irrigation front and back. Side access is available.
- The double garage boasts mezzanine storage and one auto door.
- Adding value to the home are features such as ducted and split system air conditioning, fresh carpet, new floor tiles and plantation shutters.
Location Benefits (all are approximations):
- 450m walk to the nearest bus stop on Mile End Road
- 50m walk to nearest park and walking track (William Harvey Reserve)
- 800m walk/950m drive to Rouse Hill Public School
- 950m walk/1.3km drive to Our Lady of the Angels Primary School
- 1.1km walk/1.4km drive to Rouse Hill High School
- 700m walk/950m drive to Rouse Hill Centenary Park
- 1.1km walk/1.5km drive to Kellyville Netball Courts
- 1.1km walk/1.3km drive to Rouse Hill Village Shops
- 2km drive to Rouse Hill Anglican College
- 950m walk/drive to future Rouse Hill Hospital
- 1.5km walk/drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 1.5km walk/drive to Rouse Hill Metro
This family friendly homes oozes sophistication while the tranquil location provides a soothing backdrop to combat the daily stresses, with walking tracks that meander alongside bushland and through reserves right at your doorstep. All this yet with the added convenience of being striking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, and an array of quality schools.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.