***PARK ON GRAZIER ROAD***
This modern home, designed and constructed by Eden Brae is just four years old. From the contemporary facade to the fresh neutral interiors this home is immaculately presented and perfect for low maintenance family living. It occupies delightful location overlooking Central Park and it's just metres to Rouse Hill Town Centre, numerous cafes and restaurants, supermarkets and the Metro Station.
- Formal lounge room off the entry hall with sliding door access to the front courtyard.
- The luxury stone kitchen with waterfall edge bench and polyurethane cabinets is equipped with quality appliances including a gas cooktop with canopy rangehood and dishwasher.
- The kitchen is open plan to the family/dining space that in turn opens out to the alfresco and backyard beyond.
- A handy study nook is also available on the lower level.
- The generous master includes an ensuite with double stone top vanity, walk-in robe and access to balcony that offers a stunning aspect overlooking the park.
- Two other bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes and share the main bathroom with a stone top vanity and separate toilet.
- Internal laundry and a downstairs guest powder room.
- Low maintenance and secure rear backyard as well as a front courtyard with direct access to the park.
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and an alarm system.
- Secure parking with an electric gate to access the remote lock up garage accessed from the rear lane, complete with internal access.
- Within the highly sought-after Ironbark Ridge Public School catchment.
- Resident access to the New Rouse Hill communal swimming pool, gym, and tennis court .
Location Benefits (all measurements are approximations):
- Central Park with BBQ facilities at your doorstep
- 250 metre walk to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 300 metre walk to The Local Shed Cafe/Community Centre/Tennis Court and Pool
- 500 metre walk to Bus Transitway
- 600 metre walk to Rouse Hill Metro Station
- 850 metre walk or 1.1km drive to Ironbark Ridge Public School
- 1.2km walk or 2.3km drive to Rouse Hill High School
This is a location that deserves exploring to discover just valuable you will find the proximity to all amenities. With the delightful Central Park at your doorstep, it offers a wonderful lifestyle for any young family.
*** When attending an inspection please park on Grazier Road to access the property from the front.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.