Enviably positioned in a quality cul-de-sac in the prestigious Sovereign Hills Estate lies this sprawling single level home that occupies a generous parcel of land, giving you space both inside and out. With landscaped and irrigated grounds manicured to perfection and loads of side access, here is a home that will cater for your family's needs for years to come.
- With an impressive floor plan that offers space and versatility it begins with a tiled entry foyer boasting French doors that open to reveal a substantial formal lounge and dining rooms. The lounge features an elegant bay window overlooking the front yard, whilst the dining space has a bay window overlooking the rear yard.
- The dining room has direct access to the large timber kitchen featuring a large breakfast bar conducive to meal preparation. Replete with gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry it's a practical layout the family chef will appreciate.
- The expansive open plan living area is mega sized and perfect for the large family or those who like to entertain. It offers ample room for a casual dining setting, in addition to a seating area and can be configured numerous ways to suit your lifestyle.
- A separate rumpus room provides additional living space for families and makes the ideal place for an evening's relaxation.
- The bedrooms are privately located along a separate wing of the home. The master features a walk-in robe and ensuite with corner bath. Three other bedrooms are well proportioned with built-in robes and share a main bathroom with a second corner bath.
- The triple garage features two auto doors as well as rear roller door access to the back yard and garden shed.
- An entertaining pergola wraps around two sides of the home and overlooks the grassy yard with the veggie garden tucked away in the corner of the property.
- With wide side access offering plenty of space, creating an opportunity to park a caravan or boat.
- Ducted air, gas outlets, and solar panels.
- Location Benefits (all measurements are approximations):
o 250m walk to Caddies Creek & Reserve
o 35m to bus transport on Milford Drive
o 800m walk to Hills Centenary Park
o 1.4km walk or 1.9km drive Rouse Hill Public School
o 1.3km walk/drive to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary
o 1.4km walk/drive to Rouse Hill High School
o 2.5km walk/drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre & Metro
o 2.5km walk/drive to Future $300m Rouse Hill Hospital
This prime location offers easy access to local parks and walking tracks that will be enjoyed on a daily basis and it's a hop, skip and a jump to all the amenities the Town Centre has to offer, including cinemas, restaurants and cafes, supermarkets and of course the Metro Station.
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.